2018 entry fees
(prior to 7th OCT, 2017)
(7 Oct – 26 Jan)
(27 Jan to 10 Feb 2018)
|101km individual adult||$264 .00||$280.00||$340.00|
|(no junior entries for the 101km)|
|100km team of 2||$370.00||$390.00||$430.00|
|100km team of 3||$370.00||$390.00||$430.00|
|100km team of 4||$370.00||$390.00||$430.00|
|50km individual adult||$180.00||$205.00||$240.00|
|50km individual junior||$130.00||$160.00||$205.00|
|50km team of 2||$280.00||$360.00||$440.00|
|50km Team of 2 junior||$220.00||$300.00||$380.00|
|25km individual Adult||$80.00||$90.00||$120.00|
|25km individual junior||$60.00||$70.00||$100.00|
2018 Entries Open in August 2017
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry immediately from the entry system. If you don't receive this you can login and resend to yourself.
For payments made via Credit Card, the name which will appear on your customer and bank statement will be TASMANIAN MULTISPORT ADVENTURES PTY LTD
The online entry is provided by EventPlus.
This EventsPlus Web Site supports Secure Socket Layers of 128bit and greater.
Delivery for goods and Services
All T-shirts will be picked up at race pack pick up or on event day.
Entry fee covers:
- Fully marked, marshalled course
- Professional medical support on course
- Professional electronic timing and results
- Access to all training information, free training runs and info sessions
- Event t-shirt
- Food and beverages at race transitions and checkpoints located around the course
- Trophy for first place winners of each category
- Finisher medal - for 100km, 50km, 25km individuals and all relay team members
- Opportunity to win a random prizes at the presentations after the race